Monday, January 2, 2012

Challenge to myself.

I'm new to the blogging world, but thought it would be a good resource for me to come to when I was feeling the urge!!!
I'm starting a new weight loss challenge for myself this new year, not only because I'm going to be a Bride this summer, but also to feel confident in myself and just be HEALTHY!!
 I have struggled with my weight my whole life, I tried everything from diet pills, fasts, and weight loss clinics. they all work for a bit but in the end I just end up with more  weight on my body, this year I wanna find out what the true problem is, "why cant I commit to sticking with a healthy eating plan when I know it works? What is the true issue that always sets me back? Is it the cravings? eating out of board um? Feeling not satisfied? What is it???
 Well this year is going to be different, I'm going to find a way to STICK to the plan and show most importantly myself that I CAN DO THIS!!! I'm not HUGE but I do wanna loose the extra 30lbs that sits on my stomach, thighs and butt!!

1 comment: