Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello everyone,
Sorry Ive been MIA for the last week, I have been so busy with work and then I got the flu so never had the change to sign in.
 Well to let you all know I'm still on track, I did have a cheat day which set me back but its ok because I picked up where I left off.
 I'm still doing the low carb eating plan and let me tell you, it sure does work! but you have to be careful because once you eat carbs the weight can go right back on in now time, that's why if you have a cheat day you need to get back on track the next!

For breakfast today I had yummy eggs and sausage with a cup of coffee, I got off to a late start because Ive been laying in bed trying to fight off the bug, so haven't had anything else to eat yet.
I will post my low carb dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment