Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day # 5

Wow, I'm feeling great!!! Today is my 5th day on the low carb meal plans and I'm down 10 pounds!! yes its true and I'm in total shock. Now I know this is very unusual, but shocking your body with no carbs in the beginning really melts away the fat!
 No I don't expect this to happen from here on out. I'm hoping for 1 to 2 lbs a week. That would make me very happy!
 This is honestly my first time NOT cheating on this plan,but don't get me wrong I had to fight off all the craving floating around in my head.
This time I held myself accountable for my own actions and it feels really good!
 The blog really helps me stay on track, even if I'm the only one reading it!!

I feel like this picture shows that all of us can do what we want , if we just put our mind to it and stop saying we CANT!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly girl!!!! You rock!!!!!! 10 lbs is crazy!!!! I am so proud of you and I read your blog so know that I am checking on you everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Pam that is so great! Cutting carbs melts pounds away. And holding yourself accountable is going to take you very far with your goal. I check all the time to make sure your posting I was starting to get worried since i hadnt seen a post for a day. :)

    ReplyDelete