Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today was a good day!

Hello my bloggers!
Day two is down and I made it though. I started my morning with a cup of coffee and a tiny bit of creamer! Cant go without that. I made myself a egg white  omelet with veggies and turkey sausage again! Its so good and way low in carbs.
 Did the turkey roll ups again for lunch with an apple, I know apples have carbs but not to much and I was starting to get a headache so I went for it!
 Dinner was a complete fail! I went for a Lemon Dill chicken and broccoli recipe, Its smelled amazing as I was cooking it, looked great on the plate when it was done, but when we started to eat the chicken it was like eating rubber :(
So all we ate was the broccoli. I was so sad because I thought I had made this new amazing low carb dish but it turned out I was wrong.. Now I'm  sitting here wondering what to make myself?? my other half went for the kill and made good old Top Ramen. Wish I could have that!
Still need to get going on the exercise part, Eric bought me the Zumba for our Wii which is a lot of fun and a great workout, I just need to DO it!!!
 Im hoping for tomorrow morning, tonight Im just going to sit her on my couch and maybe look for a healthy snack!

2 comments:

  1. What happened to the chicken? That sucks...try it again, but just cook it less or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni I cheaped out on the chicken, but these recipes you sent me are great!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete