Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stared off the morning right again!!
 These egg white omelets are so good, and very filling at the same time! You can create your own omelet with whatever you like, I always add a meat because it helps fill me up, then put a bit of salsa on top when its ready! Yummy

I didn't have to as bad of cravings as I did yesterday but of course they did come and go, I tried to do other things when I felt like giving up and eating something bad. Like I went and got my nails done, went shopping and read a book, and of course I had my green tea! This is one of my very fav ones. You can get it at almost any grocery store.

Dinner tonight was a hit, I choose to make a roasted chicken in the crock pot, I did add potato's and carrots which do have a lot of carbs but I do have a family to feed so I made a decision not to eat then and add in a salad! The chicken was so tender it was falling off the bone!! Just how I like it, but now Im sitting here and that little sweet tooth fairy is back..ughh.. well I think this will fight her off!
Its Jell-o and light whipping cream, great treat when your doing low carbs!

 

1 comment:

  1. So when you post such good lookin food you have to share your recipes! :) Good job Pam..it is not easy!

    ReplyDelete