Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 8 and feelin great!

Its been 8 days now and I haven't cheated!! Wow.. this is a first for me!
Every Monday is my weigh in day. I got on the scale today to find out I have dropped 11 pounds! Whaooo!!!! This is so exciting for me, and makes me want to keep up the good work!
 Now I'm not going to sit here and say that is has been easy because that's far from the truth, you should have seen me last night. I was craving something sweet so bad that i sat in front of my food cabinets and whined about not being able to have anything...lol.. it was ridiculous!
 I have only been eating LOW carb things, I even went to Panda Express the other night because I was un prepared, but I only ordered the meat and veggies, NO rice!

Tonight I'm going to be making Turkey chili burgers without he bun! I will post the link soon!

Still need to add in that exercise, Ive been putting it off but If I wanna look good and tone at the end of my weight loss I need to get started on that ASAP!
 Happy Monday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The problem with low carb diets is they work great while you are actively on them. But if you go back to old habits as soon as you hit your goal, you will put the weight back on pretty quick. So its important that even when you are done "dieting" you still have to be reasonable about carbs. You can't eat meals of rice, fries and spaghetti everyday, washed down with a sundae. I think I plan to have one or two treat days per week...hamburger and fries for lunch one day and then dessert another night...something like that.

    Great work Pammy! Imagine how successful you'd be if you added exercise!
    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete